May 7, 2018
As Research Engineer at Cellutech you are curious and inspired by hands-on experimentation and problem solving. You will perform critical experimental lab work, such as evaluating new hypotheses, test formulations and analyze results which are vital for new material development.
At Cellutech, we offer you great opportunities to contribute to our cause of making sustainable materials for a better climate and environment. We develop new materials from wood components with the mission to commercialize cutting-edge innovations for new markets and with a global impact. We currently have several technologies under development and you will have a significant role in bringing them to the market. You will join a talented and committed team, a dynamic work environment and a culture that will nourish your eagerness to learn and grow.
- Plan, develop and conduct hands-on experimentation in the laboratories
- Produce reliable, reproducible results and materials that meet project or customer needs
- Document experimental data and write reports
- Communicate findings and observations to the team
- Master’s degree in Chemistry (such as organic-, polymer chemistry or material science)
- Solid laboratory skills, with an understanding of basic material development
- Enjoys hands-on experimentation, iteration, and solving problems
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing
- High level of self-responsibility, with the ability to hold yourself accountable for timely results
- Adaptive, eager to learn and willing to try will be characteristics highly sought after.
Cellutech is an innovation company founded in 2013. We are located centrally in Stockholm, at KTH campus, and work in close collaboration with the researchers at Wallenberg Wood Science Center (KTH and Chalmers).
For further information please contact Åsa Ek at 08 121 49 555.
Please send your resume and a cover letter (in Swedish or English) to email@example.com no later than May 27, 2018.